A strong HVAC maintenance program isn’t an option, it’s a must.
Think of preventive HVAC maintenance in the same way as the preventive maintenance for your car: If you don’t change the oil and replace belts and filters, the engine will lock up and the vehicle won’t operate. The same holds true for HVAC systems.
Don’t wait until your system breaks down. Keep the efficiency of your system high and your heating & cooling bills down with an annual preventive maintenance program for your units.
What Will Alliance do for me?
- Provide a customized maintenance plan tailored to your equipment needs
- Avoid Costly breakdowns and unscheduled down time
- Pinpoint operating deficiencies
- Predict and continually monitor wear and tear of equipment
- Provide maintenance reports with equipment status and recommendations to keep your equipment running efficient and healthy as possible
- Check for proper refrigerant gas levels
- All electrical components & wiring
- Filters & Belts
- Inspect Condenser & Evaporator Coils
- Proper startup and cycling of cooling
- Discharge and return temperatures
- Cooling tower maintenance
- Condensate flow and discharge
- Heat Exchanger Inspection
- Blower System
- Electrical Components
- Ignition Components
- Safety Device Inspection
- Gas/Oil Pressure
- Flue Connector Inspection
- Temperature Rise
- Filtration Inspection
- Gas/Oil Components Inspection
- Combustion Air Inspection
- Condensate Inspection
- Thermostat Inspection
- Duct/Piping Inspection
- System Efficiency